Bridal therapy addresses the most stressful issues for brides during wedding planning. We help brides with various challenges such as not getting along with future in-laws, having important conversations with your partner about finances, where you would like to live, etc. Most sessions are virtual. However, we do offer off-site appointments.
Off-site appointments can entail emotional support for the bride during the wedding, going bridal shopping with brides who do not have a support system when it’s time to pick out her gown. Off-site sessions also include practicing communication and assertiveness skills with brides who have had difficulty expressing themselves clearly to wedding vendors.
What does Bridal Therapy help to address?
- Relationship Skills to improve the marriage
- Overbearing Future In-Laws
- Stressed about losing weight for the ceremony
- Negotiating religious differences during the ceremony
- Disagreements about the guest list
- The pressure of pleasing family
- Bridal party not getting along
To learn more and get started with bridal therapy, please contact us today.